Bunnlevel, North Carolina

I purchase my item at Lowe's on 6-13-2015. I started having issues before it was even a year old 5/27/2016. My freezer scan froze up and ruined everything in both the fridge and freezer. I called Whirlpool, they sent a repairman out on 5/31/16. He supposedly fixed the issue. It happened again on 6-13/16 the day the fridge was a year old. I called again I ended up purchasing the 4 yr extended.warranty and the same repairman came out on 6/16/16. He so the freon was leaking and he put something in and would check in a week. He has been out 2 more times since then for the same issu. 6/24 than on 6/28. The issue is still occurring so I called Whirlpool today and was on hold over over an hour only to get told I needed to be transferred to the extended warranty dept.. I reached a rep who then so hold and then dumped me back into the line, then a rep picked up, I told her the issue, then she hung up on me. I called back again only to be placed on hold for another hour. I finally got thru to a rep, explained the issue, she then stated that she didn't have records or any service calls only that I bought the extended warranty on 6/13/16. She then called the other warranty comp to check their records and nothing. So she proceeded to schedule a service appointment for me again. The same company will be coming out and I'm sure the same service man. At this point, I do believe this product is a "lemon" I think I should be given a brand new fridge. I have had to *** work 4 times for the service calls, only for the issue to still not be fixed! I would think that Whirlpool would stand behind their products and do the right thing. It's like putting a bandaid on a broken arm.

I should have just went to Sears and bought a Kenmore.

With all of the service calls and the amount of time I have spent on the phone with Whirlpol, they should send me a new replacement one. Not the same model, but same style. Obvious, this model is a "lemon"!

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Whirlpool Cons: Poor quality product, Poor service, Quality.

Comments