Purchased a $600 washer 14 months ago.Washer stopped cycling.

Called Whirlpool was told it only has a 12 month warranty. Called repairman only to be told Whirlpool is a junk brand and I would be better off buying a second or third hand Kenmore. The repair would have been $400 for a new board. WHIRLPOOL if your product consistently stops working in less than a year and half you would think you should remove it from retail.

You are *** artists!

I will never by a Whirlpool product again.This includes everything under the Whirlpool conglomerate, including but not limited to; Maytag, Electrolux, Kitchen Aid, etc.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Whirlpool to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool whirlpool washing machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool and Lowes Personnel  seem to believe the life of an elderly person has no value!  I don't agree . . . Whirlpool "In the fall of 2013, my Whirlpool cooking stove from Lowes was delivered. It came with free installation. We make home-cooked meals, bake bread, and make everything from..." Read more Whirlpool - Spontaneously broken, cracked control panel Whirlpool "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...." Read more Whirlpool - Refrigerator Review from Spring Hill, Florida Whirlpool "I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty. The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the..." Read more Whirlpool - Wdf560safm Dishwasher Review from Irvine, California Whirlpool "Bought Whirlpool Feb10 2017 trying to get before president sale over. Installed March 3 2017. Stuck the pitcher, blender glass jar and some spoon & spatula to the Dishwasher and..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more