Having a whirlpool washing machine.Came to know that its motor has stopped working properly.
Engineer from whirlpool came and suggested to replace the motor with a new one. When the engineer came, i noticed that he brought the old motor for replacement. I was really surprised. I contacted customer care and asked them that i wanted to talk to someone senior but no one cooperated.
I have written a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org from my personnal mail id viz email@example.com. my complaint nr is DL 0613018628. Would like to know is whirlpool making its customers fool? Their service centres are full of fraudulent employeses.
Their customer care centres are not cooperative. My number is 9958068444 and have already mentioned my mail id above. Would like to have a revert from someone senior from whirlpool.
How do i make sure that the fault told to me is correct and they are not doing this for making money??????Attaching the pics of motor which they brought to replace.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago. The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to..."
- "Within a month of delivery of whirlpool modelGI6SARXXF06 the ice maker failed. It was broken. Further the ice maker does not sufficient space to store ice for a..."
- "English Leather cologne is great and delicious, sexy and irresistible scent for men. It is very romantic and casual. I purchased last week for my friend. When he went to..."
- "on 4th October I order slim 24 pro online. after watching commercial on t.v. I searched for the product slim 24 pro and the lost of website appears is slim24proindia.co.in...."
- "Earlier I used to take all my tour related services from a reputed and established travel company but last few times, they disappointed to me badly. Therefore, this time I..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."