Having a whirlpool washing machine.Came to know that its motor has stopped working properly.

Engineer from whirlpool came and suggested to replace the motor with a new one. When the engineer came, i noticed that he brought the old motor for replacement. I was really surprised. I contacted customer care and asked them that i wanted to talk to someone senior but no one cooperated.

I have written a complaint to helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com from my personnal mail id viz saurabh_accounts@rediffmail.com. my complaint nr is DL 0613018628. Would like to know is whirlpool making its customers fool? Their service centres are full of fraudulent employeses.

Their customer care centres are not cooperative. My number is 9958068444 and have already mentioned my mail id above. Would like to have a revert from someone senior from whirlpool.

How do i make sure that the fault told to me is correct and they are not doing this for making money??????Attaching the pics of motor which they brought to replace.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

No Timeshare
Dallas, Texas, United States #668200

You need to write an intelligent letter of complaint to the corporate office and include the names of agencies you plan to write if they don't make good. Visit www.ivebeenrippedoff.blogspot.com the book sold there not only tells you where to write but has sample letters that work.