Lillington, North Carolina
2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This is a totsl defect, regardless of warranty or not.No unudual wear....it just CRACKED!

Costs greater than $200 and no guarantee the same thing won't happen to a different lid.

Very disappointed in Whirlpool.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of wtw7800xwz. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wtw7800xwz in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Whirlpool Corporation.We would like this opportunity to address your concerns.

Please provide your name, user ID (anonymous), ID number (886711), address, phone number, and date of purchase.Email to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com and we will be happy to address your concerns once we have your information.

Whirlpool elect dryer model WED5500XWO control board Whirlpool "I had the same problem with Whirlpool that you did. I bought a used model WED5500XWO, year old. The control board burned and melted and damaged the Assembly Interface. I..." Read more Whirlpool - Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator Review from Rocklin, California Whirlpool "We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost..." Read more Whirlpool - After a paid service of my Refrigerator, I was asked to pay again even for rectification of that bad service; Chennai, Tamilnadu,India Whirlpool "I own a whirlpool double door refrigerator for more than 13 years now. During this March'17, the cooling inside the refrigerator was very low and it was getting hotter. I..." Read more Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more