Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware
I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016.I noticed after about two weeks that the food placed in the box was spoiling.
Initially I thought the food I brought was bad but after replacing the items and noticing those items had gone bad I placed a service call. I was told by the service rep that he was unsure why the refrigerator was not getting cold and that maybe the themistor needed to be replaced and that the part would take 3 to 4 days, that was on July 8. After two weeks I called Mrappliance (contractor used by whirlpool) to find the part was on back order, I was told they will have someone call me back, that was on July 25 as of July 27 no call back. I contacted hhgregg to see If I could just get a replacement and was told that would be up to whirlpool.
I called whirlpool on July 27 and spoke with Two reps who both stated according to the system the part was showing it was in stock and if so they would send it out and if not then they would contact the vendor. This was unacceptable and I then ask to speak to someone else and was transferred to Robert. I again explained my frustration with the cost of purchasing food daily and that I would like to have it replaced. He then told me that they just received an email regarding the needed piece today (7/27/16) and he would expedite the part in two days ( this was the same part I was told may or may not be in stock) I asked to be transferred and was told someone would call me back (still waiting).
At this point I just want a new refrigerator, if it takes this long to get a part that may or may not be the proper fix (according to the service rep) I could be without for another month or two. I have a family to feed and this is really unacceptable.
I have since paid the card off and believe I am due better service than what I have received.They did not have to chase me to pay for it and I should not have to chase them to give me a new working refrigerator.
Pictures of food after sitting in the refrigerator for a few days
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes. Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Loved this dresses......exactly what is pictured. Quick responses and the dresses arrived sooner than expected. Will order from again and have recommended to others. Great to work with and..."
- "This gown definitely came as it looks on the picture, which is quite rare when you shopping online. I always get bad experiences like many others out there when buying..."
- "I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone..."