Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware
I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016.I noticed after about two weeks that the food placed in the box was spoiling.
Initially I thought the food I brought was bad but after replacing the items and noticing those items had gone bad I placed a service call. I was told by the service rep that he was unsure why the refrigerator was not getting cold and that maybe the themistor needed to be replaced and that the part would take 3 to 4 days, that was on July 8. After two weeks I called Mrappliance (contractor used by whirlpool) to find the part was on back order, I was told they will have someone call me back, that was on July 25 as of July 27 no call back. I contacted hhgregg to see If I could just get a replacement and was told that would be up to whirlpool.
I called whirlpool on July 27 and spoke with Two reps who both stated according to the system the part was showing it was in stock and if so they would send it out and if not then they would contact the vendor. This was unacceptable and I then ask to speak to someone else and was transferred to Robert. I again explained my frustration with the cost of purchasing food daily and that I would like to have it replaced. He then told me that they just received an email regarding the needed piece today (7/27/16) and he would expedite the part in two days ( this was the same part I was told may or may not be in stock) I asked to be transferred and was told someone would call me back (still waiting).
At this point I just want a new refrigerator, if it takes this long to get a part that may or may not be the proper fix (according to the service rep) I could be without for another month or two. I have a family to feed and this is really unacceptable.
I have since paid the card off and believe I am due better service than what I have received.They did not have to chase me to pay for it and I should not have to chase them to give me a new working refrigerator.
Pictures of food after sitting in the refrigerator for a few days
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty. The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "While some trainers who work for BarkBusters may be good trainers, they are the minority. And if your trainer leaves the business as ours did, you are left with a..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."