Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware
I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016.I noticed after about two weeks that the food placed in the box was spoiling.
Initially I thought the food I brought was bad but after replacing the items and noticing those items had gone bad I placed a service call. I was told by the service rep that he was unsure why the refrigerator was not getting cold and that maybe the themistor needed to be replaced and that the part would take 3 to 4 days, that was on July 8. After two weeks I called Mrappliance (contractor used by whirlpool) to find the part was on back order, I was told they will have someone call me back, that was on July 25 as of July 27 no call back. I contacted hhgregg to see If I could just get a replacement and was told that would be up to whirlpool.
I called whirlpool on July 27 and spoke with Two reps who both stated according to the system the part was showing it was in stock and if so they would send it out and if not then they would contact the vendor. This was unacceptable and I then ask to speak to someone else and was transferred to Robert. I again explained my frustration with the cost of purchasing food daily and that I would like to have it replaced. He then told me that they just received an email regarding the needed piece today (7/27/16) and he would expedite the part in two days ( this was the same part I was told may or may not be in stock) I asked to be transferred and was told someone would call me back (still waiting).
At this point I just want a new refrigerator, if it takes this long to get a part that may or may not be the proper fix (according to the service rep) I could be without for another month or two. I have a family to feed and this is really unacceptable.
I have since paid the card off and believe I am due better service than what I have received.They did not have to chase me to pay for it and I should not have to chase them to give me a new working refrigerator.
Pictures of food after sitting in the refrigerator for a few days
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago. The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to..."
- "I had the same problem with Whirlpool that you did. I bought a used model WED5500XWO, year old. The control board burned and melted and damaged the Assembly Interface. I..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I hate hate hate kirby! They are worthless.. I bought the Sentria and have had nothing but problems since day 1. I have been trying to call the people whom..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."