Oak Creek, Wisconsin

7 year old whirlpool front load washer . Started making noise weeks ago .

Tore it apart to find the bearing hub ground wire broken in 3 places . The inner bearing spun on the basket bearing shaft and milled down the area where the bearing rides due most likely to electrolysis which woul have been negated had the wire been in place . Or bad design . Either way, so many units have had he same problems and yet mine is not covered .

Whirlpool had a terrible product and a lousy product warranty . If I was not a very seasoned mechanic / technician this job would be very intimidating and expensive.

I am now on a quest to let the bbb, consumer protection agency ( DTACP) and ever forum I can inform . I'm retired so until fishin gets better , I have tons of time .

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Wfw9550wr00 Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Whirlpool Pros: I will never buy whirlpool appliance.

Comments

WP2008

Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Whirlpool Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns.

Please provide your name, user ID (user90361277), ID number (930162), address, phone number, and date of purchase. Email to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com.

WP2008