1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Mar 20

Called back Whirlpool on 3-17-17 6.45 AM.Talked to Customer service.

Suggest I have to use Cascade Rinse Aid and that will dry my Dishwasher 100% after a few uses. Tried it that night and my dishwasher 90% dryer but all my plates & utensils smell like Cascade Rinse Aid. I don't get it. The dishwasher I bought said heated dry and it did not dry the dishwasher.

I need to buy a chemical to dry my dishwasher and dishes. Am I suppose to use the dishes & utensils smell like cascade rinse aid for my foods? I buy organic foods for cooking to avoid chemical and whirlpool asked me to add Cascade rinse aid to my diet? None of this make sense, if whirlpool or home depot has disclose all these drying issue in the first place I will never buy a dishwasher.

If dishwasher does not dry by itself there is no way this issue will be solved.I just throw $500 down the toilet for this piece of junk.

Update by user Mar 15

Can you tell which picture with heated option off and which picture with heated option on?

Original review posted by user Mar 13

Bought Whirlpool Feb10 2017 trying to get before president sale over.Installed March 3 2017.

Stuck the pitcher, blender glass jar and some spoon & spatula to the Dishwasher and I left for vacation. 5 days later I open the door, molds on my blender glass & spatula that have foods stuck on it. Found out it never dry the dishwasher even it has heated dry option on. I press start in heavy, normal, light & whatever.

It just does not clean or dry. Water dripping every where... What the point of having dishwasher nowadays? Growing Molds??

I thought it is convenient to have a dishwasher but now it is a burden. If I ever get it refund, I am not buying another one. No return policy from Whirlpool. I am stuck with this piece of health threat junk.

Still to get it refund ........ So disappointed!!! It is a health threat for me especially I travel so much forgot my dishes in dishwasher not clean 100% and not dry prompt for molds. Nobody concerns about that and health department is ok with this!!

Oh ya I am in restaurant ! Forgot to mention it take 3 to 4 hours to wash that suppose to save energy, I really do not get that. What does the dishwasher does, massaging dishes????? My 10 years kenmore only takes 1 hour to wash and better than this metallic good for nothing.

Manufacture send technician and we will see what happen tomorrow.Whirlpool MODEL# WDF560SAFM ---- piece of junk

Review about: Whirlpool Wdf560safm Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Dear suel88pissed: Thank you for contacting Whirlpool regarding your appliance. We are happy to look into your concerns but we will need your model and serial number, your address, phone number, your user ID (suel88pissed), your Review ID Number (1020532), website you were contacted on (PissedConsumer.com), and date of purchase emailed to Whirlpool_Digital@whirlpool.com .

suel88pissed
to WP2008 #1303335

I send info to Whirlpool_Digital@whirlpool.com.

Whirlpool service came 3-15-17 around 2pm and he said nothing wrong.That's how whirlpool dishwasher work???

Then he left.

I will keep calling Service until it get fixed I guess.What am I going to do with a Dishwasher that does not work???