1.4

We purchased a whirlpool water heater at Lowes for $1100.00.Four years later it isn't working.

There are no parts to fix it available at any store in Dallas, TX. I had to call the company. They made me pay the overnight fee for the part. Then the part didn't show up.

When I called to find out why isn't the part at my house, they said they found out fed ex doesn't deliver on Saturdays. No one ever called to notify me of this, instead there response was that they would use it as a "coaching" lesson for not notify the customer. WE have now been without hot water in the middle of winter for 5 days. I have no idea when the part will arrive and if it will even fix my defective water heater.

I will never buy another whirlpool product and I strongly encourage anyone who reads this to not buy whirlpool.They don't stand by their product and have horrible customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of whirlpool water heater from Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1100 and wants Whirlpool to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective product, unresponsive service, shabby product and repair service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments