Bought this water heater three years ago. The pilot light went out on the weekend and could not be relit. We had to call a plumber. He came out but said he had gotten 4 calls on whirlpool water heaters going out after 2 to 3 years. Called whirlpool and they would send out a part for free but we would have to pay for shipping and labor. We have never had that kind of trouble with a fairly new water heater before. SWo we had to go several days with NO HOT WATER. We will never buy a whirlpool water again.

Review about: Whirlpool Water Heater.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Thanks to Chris I visited the website listed and left a message.I was contacted the very next day by a very nice young woman named Serena.

She took care of the new proble, shopped the needed part next day air at no charge and arranged for a plumber to come that same day also at no charge.Restores my faith in Whirlpool.

Sorry to see you're having problems! Can you contact me directly so I can help?

www.whirlpoolwaterheaters.com/help

Thanks! ~ Chris

American Water Heater, authorized licensee for Whirlpool Water Heaters

Whirlpool - Cabrio broken lid Whirlpool "I had contacted Whirlpool a few months ago about my Cabrio washer lid plastic cracking. They told me there was nothing they could do since 1-it is out of..." Read more Whirlpool - Spontaneously broken, cracked control panel Whirlpool "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...." Read more Whirlpool - Rust marks on stainless steel? Whirlpool "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..." Read more Whirlpool - Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator Review from Rocklin, California Whirlpool "We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more