I have a 3 month old Whirlpool washing machine.3 weeks ago it started making a horrible screaching sound.

Called the store who referred me to their service provider for warranty coverage. Service guy comes to the house, tells me he needs to order a couple parts...Should be 48 hrs. I wait 4 days...Call them, and they tell me the part is on backorder, and Whirlpool is telling them its going to arrive in about 3 weeks (!!!!). I call Whirlpool to tell them that for me to wait a month for repair to a 3 month old machine is unacceptable.

I have a toddler and a baby (both of who happen to have the flu) and not having a washing machine is making life impossible. I SHOULD NOT BE WAITING FOR PARTS. I SHOULD HAVE A NEW MACHINE WIORKING FOR ME RIGHT NOW. Last Monday they said the part order has been expedited and it should arrive May 7th.

Even if that happens, I am still without my washer for three weeks minimum. Whirlpool has been ZERO help. No empathy. No Sympathy.

Just classically trained customer service people who speak in a neutral tone, show no emotion, and get no results.I am outraged.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

gum

Hi Melanie,

I have a Whirlpool washing machine and I'm experiencing the same problem with service that you had.It is still broken, less than a year old .

The Whirlpol company could care less.I hope your problem got resolved

WP2008

Hello Boshe12 .My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer parts. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer), your user ID name (Boshe12), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@Whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.

WP2008

Hello Boshe12 .My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.