I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011.This is not my first front loader.
Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it out. Whirlpool Duet Model WFW9250WW01, has now destroyed over $300 worth of clothing. Unfortunately "Whirlpool cannot be held liable for any damages to clothing." I called the company, they came out and replaced the drum at no charge to me.
They were not certain what the problem was. Obviously it wasn't the drum. The point of even owning a washing machine is to be able to wash and rewear clothing. If it destroys the clothes, by ripping off sleeves or shredding fabric, well then, you see my issue.
I hate my washer. It is no longer under warranty, it can't be returned.
Whirlpool has in essence told me I am out of luck.Just once I'd like a company to stand behind their product, or at least admit it's a failure and replace it with something else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Wfw9250Ww Front Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We have a Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer combination that we have been totally satisfied with for over six years. My wife has recommended the products to many of our friends who..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "I live in Frederick Md and called the Petsmart located at 2450 Osprey Way to book an appointment to get my cat Sophie groomed. Bath,nail trim and sanatary trim.I was..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."