1.8
Style and Design

we purchased whirlpool washer 19 months ago and this weekend it just stopped working.Our trusted fix it guy came out and said the spin bearing was out, he assured me it was not anything we had done.

It was either a defective part or whirlpool had never greased the ball bearings! I call Ed whirlpool and the first customer service girl I got apologized and said it only had a year warranty, there was nothing they could do, I asked to speak to her supervisor and finally got them to supply the part, a 450.00 part. I still have to pay the diagnostic and the labor, which is 200.00. I am pissed!

It would have been free had I bought the extended warranty for 200.00.Took my chances and it cost anyway, will NEVER buy whirlpool again, EVER!!!

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Cabrio washer purchased 12/23/15, broke 10/28/16, Whirlpool cannot get part till 11/20-11/25 UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Whirlpool "I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15. On 10/28/16 my washer quite working. I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set,..." Read more Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Whirlpool - Cabrio broken lid Whirlpool "I had contacted Whirlpool a few months ago about my Cabrio washer lid plastic cracking. They told me there was nothing they could do since 1-it is out of..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more