WHIRLPOOL WASHER MODEL WTW7800XW2 DEFECTIVE GLASS LID!!!! 2ND TIME 1 YEAR LATER!!!!!!!!!
Here is the link to my last complaint one year ago.
Last time we got the lid replaced whirlpool was kind enough to pay for the cost of the repair. Ashley explained that if we used their technician to install the lid it would then be under warranty. When the tech came out he said himself that this is an issue and he sees this all the time. The lid once again has cracked at the hinge causing the lid not to shut right and therefore causing the washing machine not to turn on.
We used their tech and paid that service call out of pocket. Now that the lid is broken, it is obviously an issue with the glass top loader lid. How can a huge company like whirlpool not recognize this issue and yet continue to send out these defective and unusable lids... I got about a year or so out of the first lid and then a year out of the second lid.. Do we need to pay for a $500 lid and installation once a year? was that the deal we signed up for when we purchased, with our HARD EARNED money, their product? My time, like all of yours, is to valuable to have to sit around and go on these websites to try and get a solution and then to have to sit and wait for a repair man to come out and fix it once a year. Where are the solutions??!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Wtw7800Xw Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes. Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "I have the same exact issue with my Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid Model # WTW7800XW2. I, too, was told the same thing from Whirlpool that my warranty expired. My..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."