1.7

Here is the link to my last complaint one year ago.

Last time we got the lid replaced whirlpool was kind enough to pay for the cost of the repair. Ashley explained that if we used their technician to install the lid it would then be under warranty. When the tech came out he said himself that this is an issue and he sees this all the time. The lid once again has cracked at the hinge causing the lid not to shut right and therefore causing the washing machine not to turn on.

We used their tech and paid that service call out of pocket. Now that the lid is broken, it is obviously an issue with the glass top loader lid. How can a huge company like whirlpool not recognize this issue and yet continue to send out these defective and unusable lids... I got about a year or so out of the first lid and then a year out of the second lid.. Do we need to pay for a $500 lid and installation once a year? was that the deal we signed up for when we purchased, with our HARD EARNED money, their product? My time, like all of yours, is to valuable to have to sit around and go on these websites to try and get a solution and then to have to sit and wait for a repair man to come out and fix it once a year. Where are the solutions??!!

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments