WHIRLPOOL WASHER MODEL WTW7800XW2 DEFECTIVE GLASS LID!!!! 2ND TIME 1 YEAR LATER!!!!!!!!!
Here is the link to my last complaint one year ago.
Last time we got the lid replaced whirlpool was kind enough to pay for the cost of the repair. Ashley explained that if we used their technician to install the lid it would then be under warranty. When the tech came out he said himself that this is an issue and he sees this all the time. The lid once again has cracked at the hinge causing the lid not to shut right and therefore causing the washing machine not to turn on.
We used their tech and paid that service call out of pocket. Now that the lid is broken, it is obviously an issue with the glass top loader lid. How can a huge company like whirlpool not recognize this issue and yet continue to send out these defective and unusable lids... I got about a year or so out of the first lid and then a year out of the second lid.. Do we need to pay for a $500 lid and installation once a year? was that the deal we signed up for when we purchased, with our HARD EARNED money, their product? My time, like all of yours, is to valuable to have to sit around and go on these websites to try and get a solution and then to have to sit and wait for a repair man to come out and fix it once a year. Where are the solutions??!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Wtw7800Xw Top Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "We got our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was starting to creak every..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."