Ottawa, Ontario

This is the worst appliance I have ever bought. It has not worked properly since the day it was installed a few weeks ago.

Whirlpool "Customer Service" is nothing more than a directory assistance job where the customer is referred to subcontractors who supposedly repair the defective machine. The repairman performed a remote test with the factory technician who determined there was nothing wrong with the machine. The problem is that in the real world, the washer doesn't work. Whirlpool used to be a good company making dependable products.

I don't know what went wrong with Whirlpool, but their washer is useless, customer service is more useless, and the repair people are totally useless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Washing Machine Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

• Lemon appliance

Comments

I agree with your comments about the waste of time and money when you buy a whirlpool washer. I bought an HE washer about 2 months ago and this water saver is a joke.

it also takes about 2 times the amount of time to wash a load of clothes and in my opion about twice the amount of electricity.

the washer will also lock down in the washing cycle and just stay there or sart over. I will never buy another product made by whirlpool, it would be a wast of money