My less than 1 year old refrigerator needs a new compressor.It is under warranty.

Took 9 days to get a service appointment from A&E. They were suppose to be at my house today sometime between 1 and 5. As of 7 p.m., no show, no call. nothing from them.

When I call, A&E and Whirlpool both say the earliest they can get some to my house is 10 MORE DAYS. All the customer service people do is say, "I'm sorry." "I understand your frustration".

Won't let me talk with a supervisor and don't offer any real solutions.-

Review about: Whirlpool Warranty.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008
#519696

Hello Sophiedex.My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your APPLIANCE. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer), your user ID name (Sophiedex), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.

Sounds like a carbon copy of my experience today with A&E and Whirlpool.They shouldn't be titled Customer Service Reps.

They should be called Customer Obstructionist Reps.

Whirlpool - Just Like Having No Warranty At All.That should be their Customer Service Logo