Style and Design

I purchased a Whirlpool washing machine this June. Within 6 weeks it was broken. The company told me that the soonest they could get anyone to even look at it would be 8 to 11 days. I had a certified technician from American Appliance who was available to come out the same day the machine broke down but Whirlpool refused to accept him. They said if I had him do the repair it would void my warranty. The machine was at our rental condo and we had to reimburse the tenant $200 because of Whirlpool's unreasonableness. I told this to Whirlpool and they just DID NOT CARE! It was 11 days before they finally got the washer working again.

I thought the 8 to 11 day time frame might just be a local problem, but it was not. When a representative from the warranty tried on the 2nd day to see if she could find a repair company she mistakenly looked for one near my first home (100 miles away). She couldn't find anyone to come to that location for at least 10 days either.

I will never by another Whirlpool product because they do not service what they sell.

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments