Whirlpool water heater. Under warranty. Going on week two of cold water.

So. I said it was both the burner and the valve/controller. My plumber/repair guy concurred. Whirlpool said ***, we won't ship them both to you, because no frickin' way it's both parts. Whirlpool insists on sending their contract repair tech out to look. At $139.00 for the call. He gets here, and sure enough...it's both parts. And he doesn't have one of the parts. They have to drop ship it to our house, and we're to call him when it arrives.

His estimate on time of arrival for the part? Friday. Yep, Friday.

You suck, Whirlpool. You'll never get another dime of my money. Ever.

Review about: Whirlpool Warranty.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Hi.Run from Whirlpool.

The worst.I always used Ge,or Speedqueen. Got talked into buying whirlpool. Headace. I got a whirlpool dishwasher.

Junk. After a year went bad. They came out n said that the mother board went out. Had to throw it out.

Then my whirlpool washer lasted two years. Same thing main board went out. Washer kept restarting. One load ran for 6 hours.

Never ever again. Went and bought Speedqueen washer. Love it old school with a timer.

And got a kitchen aid dishwasher.Great.Whirlpool sucks.

BOUGHT WHIRLPOOL REFRIDG 11 MONTHS AGO. THE ICE MAKER HAS GONE OUT 2 TIMES. WE NOW HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PART AND REPAIRMAN DOES KNOW WHERE IT IS.

THATS THE LAST WHIRLPOOL THAT WILL BE IN THIS HOUSE OR ANYBODY ELSES IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Bought a nice Kitchenaid refer.The grommet in the door hinge simply cracked rendering the fridge unuseable.

I tried to order a new $450 dollar door and Whirlpool told me they don't make them any more. Nothing wrong with the fridge other than the hinge. I now have to buy a new fridge well over $1,000.

I will never buy a Whirlpool appliance as long as I live.Whirlpool sucks the Big one!

We had a similar experience with a Whirlpool wall oven.After using the self-clean feature the frickin' thing came with it fried the electronics and Whirlpool won't replace it.

Instead they are giving us our purchase price back and let us on our own to buy another and pay for installation. I'm sure we'll love our Kenmore with an actual, real warranty. Whirlpool blew it because we'll be buying a dishwasher and refrigerator soon.

They won't be Whirlpool.Whirlpool sucks!

Sorry, That water heater is not made by Whirlpool. It's made by a subcontractor FOR Whirlpool. Whirlpool doesn't even make water heaters.

to Anonymous Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #693398

I don't give a *** who made it, or where it was made. It has Whirlpool's name on it. Therefore it's their responsibility, dipshit.

Come to think of it, what's your point, Anonymous?

WP2008
Saint Joseph, Michigan, United States #673896

Hi BobHarper.My name is Amber and I am a representative with Whirlpool.

We truly regret to learn of these concerns you’re experiencing regarding your water heater. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please email us at Whirlpool.Digital@Whirlpool.com and provide us with your complete contact information as well as the model and serial number of your appliance. Please also include the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer) along with your user name, and your ticket number (49913).

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Thank you, Amber.

to WP2008 Maryville, Tennessee, United States #1116357

All Whirlpool will do is "blow you off" My 3 year old washer is junk.Serviceman said not worth fixing, this after the 3rd service call.

No help from Whirlpool. After being a customer for 40 years I'm off them for life.

Since when does a $750.00 washer only last 3 years?My new mission in life is to tell as many people as possible to run from Whirlpool/Maytag.