Model # XFG 540H0AS 0 Ser # R30528868 I bought this stove from Leon's, with them fully knowing I was going to convert it to propane.Great!

I moved across Canada, had the stove connected/converted. Main complaint: Flame adjustments are poor (yes conversion done correctly by qualified technician) - basically only medium to high setting as the adjustment knobs do not turn down the flame enough after propane conversion. The kicker: Whirlpool tells the technician that this is normal after propane conversion, no need to have another technician check it out. Results: Basically I cannot simmer or cook things properly without worrying about over heating or burning food.

The adjustment is so poor that I am unable to simmer food or cook slowly. Whirlpool "engineering" department decides it works great the way it is, probably because they don't own one of these on propane. Conclusion: Thanks Whirlpool, good customer support, why not back up your products like any respectable company should? Oh yea I forgot, you don't care because it's not "your" problem.

Problem noted when I purchase again!Thanks Whirlscrewl!

Review about: Whirlpool Oven.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Whirlpool - Wdf560safm Dishwasher Review from Irvine, California Whirlpool "Bought Whirlpool Feb10 2017 trying to get before president sale over. Installed March 3 2017. Stuck the pitcher, blender glass jar and some spoon & spatula to the Dishwasher and..." Read more Whirlpool elect dryer model WED5500XWO control board Whirlpool "I had the same problem with Whirlpool that you did. I bought a used model WED5500XWO, year old. The control board burned and melted and damaged the Assembly Interface. I..." Read more Whirlpool and Lowes Personnel  seem to believe the life of an elderly person has no value!  I don't agree . . . Whirlpool "In the fall of 2013, my Whirlpool cooking stove from Lowes was delivered. It came with free installation. We make home-cooked meals, bake bread, and make everything from..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more