Update by user Jul 08, 2012

So after getting to a different department that seemed to really care that they could not fix my dryer, I still have a broken dryer.I emailed all of my info to Whirlpool was assigned to a guy named Kyle.

Kyle said they would need to schedule yet another appointment, but this time not with the horrible A&E Company they had sent before. They called a local mom/pop shop to fix it. I was told they repair guy would be at my home between 8 am and noon. at 2 pm I received a phone call from the repair guy saying he was heading my way.

I had to leave, I explained he was 2 hours late and I could not wait for him any more. He explained that they never ever ever get out to my area until after noon, and couldn\'t figure out why Whirlpool was dictating when he would be at my place since his company never really deals with Whirlpool directly for warranty calls. He was very nice though and very professional. He actually tired to trouble shoot the problem over the phone!

Wow! Someone showed some form of a logical thought process here! He said he would order a new on/off switch and would have his company call to reschedule when it came in. Never heard from anyone ever again.

I tried calling Kyle back I have left numerous voicemails and have not received a reply. It has been another month with no working fryer. I bought this dryer in MARCH!

It is now July!.Do I need to go to small claims court here?

Original review posted by user Jun 06, 2012

Bought a new dryer from the Sears Outlet.A Whirlpool.

It hasn't worked from day one. This dryer shuts off in the middle of a cycle no matter what cycle it is on. I has straight dry and Sense Dry that can sense when your clothes are dry and shut itself off. I called in the warranty on it.

They sent out their contract repair service A&E. The guy showed up 2 hours late, looked at the dryer for 5 minutes and told me he needed to order a new timer. Really? You had a description of what was wrong do you think you could have deduced that before showing up 2 hours late and wasting my day off?

Comes back (note I am only available to let a repair guy in every other Friday. I do this thing called work for a living.) 2 weeks later and installs a new timer. Still doesn't work. I call him back in.

He replaces the motor(funny now he has parts with him, oh and only 1 hour late this time.) Still doesn't work, has a grinding noise when starting it up, and it rattles. I contacted Whirlpool and asked them to replace my dryer since I have been going on 3 months now. Nope they scheduled another service call with a new company. Nice (sarcasm).

I sent Whirlpool a message via Facebook thinking maybe someone on the Facebook team would care about a customer. He said he did and someone would contact me soon.

That was a week ago.SO never ever ever buy a Whirlpool product.

Review about: Whirlpool Warranty.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Will do thank you.

WP2008

Hello Curlrup.My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your APPLIANCE. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (mybiggestcomplaint), your user ID name (Curlrup), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.

curlrup

Ok I have no idea why this says Woodbridge VA. I live in Aberdeen Proving Gound Maryland. How do I fix that?