Ease of Use
Style and Design

Like so many other we bought the side by side fridge with lower freezer, since the installation was done months after we were told the freezer leaking was because it was not level, but after trying and trying every month you must remove 10 pounds of ice on the bottom so you don’t come home with water all over the place. We reported this when purchased about six months into the purchase and was told what I stated above. Now after reading reviews I’m just another sucker believing in Maytag and whirlpool

Product or Service Mentioned: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 19.

Comments

WP2008

We really appreciate your feedback and do apologize for the inconveniences. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

to WP2008 #1436150

Did you have anything but an auto reply, if you would have or could have read my complaint you would never send someone a reply with do you any question or concern are you kidding me.

We had same problem. Local Tech repair found a recall on a part connecting the freezer drain.

Very ackward repair requiring removal of all of interior freezer parts.. Very difficult for our excellent repair man! Can't remember whether Whirlpool paid for our part.. no it was too late for compensation.

Part was not expensive..

but repair could have been very expensive due to the time and difficulty. Our Tech said he'd never come across such a complicated repair for such a simple part!