Whirlpool side by side refridgerator / freezer model # ED2VHEXVQ01 and serial # HR12616184...I just bought this model 11 days ago, the water tastes like Garden hose left in the hot sun, the ice is worse....

but to top it all off the customer service sucks. I was chatting with customer service and they told me to pay for a service call to determine what the problem is evevn though the unit is 11 days old. I was not happy with this answer and asked for a supervisor and my response was that thereare not any to chat with. I asked and they told me to call in on customer service line at 1 800 253 1301.

The problem is thtt I am deaf and they did not care, they do not have supervisors for their on-line chat customer service reps.

I have no recourse but to take legal action due to humiliation from on line service reps, Emily B.and Laura P.

So sad you can't get customer service in this day and age if you can't hear

bottom line DO NOT PURCHASE WHIRLPOOL PRODUCTS

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

If you ever need to contact WP customer service again, try using TTY. They can handle relay calls where you will not have to use online reps and will be able to get through to a sup that way.