I purchased a whirlpool side by side fridge 3 years ago thinking a top of the line unit would have no problems.WRONG!

Several days ago it leaked water all over my kitchen and caused over $3000 in damages. The plumber came over and said it was a leak from within the unit itself. I researched the internet and discovered whirlpool knew about this problem and never notified anyone. Several states are thinking about class action suites over whirlpools irresponsible actions.

A $200 service call would have saved me thousands and the brain damage involved with the leak and replacement of floors and other repairs.

So, if you have a side by side whirlpool BEWARE you may find your kitchen flooded.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

:upset :cry :eek :roll :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :zzz :sigh :? :( :x

:upset :cry

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #23046

sigmund and lori:

What was the exact model number on your Whirlpool fridge?

Astrakhan', Astrakhan, Russian Federation #20461

I had the same thing happen to my Whirlpool side by side!After a $250 service call, the problem was resolved, however, now it looks like the condenser fan is shot, as the whole front of the fridge is red hot!

I have to go buy a new one before it dies...do you have any more info about consumer action?I've already spent so much for the fridge, repairs, lost food and floor damage and now this!