1.8
Ease of Use

With reference to the above, I bought a neo i chill fridge on May 30th, 2014, and asked for extra 2 shelves for putting inside, I was assured that, I would get it once I bought the fridge. Model No: 20093, S. No: INA 141710971, it is a Neo IC 305 fridge. I bought it from Mordern Electronics Chennai.

I requested, complained, and waited and sent online complaint, my requirement was never heeded to. How can a company manufacture a fridge and not have spare parts available?

Till date that has not been looked into.

Now my fridge is making a a terrible sound when running and when I lodged a complaint on 12/6/15, the technician came on 13/6/15 and checked and made it worse and said that the compressor board has to be changed and I need to pay Rs.3500/- for it. (The compressor is under a 10 year warranty.) I however told him to go ahead. He then turned the fridge to max chill and went. This led to all my foodstuff getting frostbitten and soggy.

From then on no one has come and I have called up twice again and was informed that the company has no stock of the board.

There is no feedback or update from the company till now.

The previous time I had sent a letter to the Chairman in Gurgaon and they had called up my mother who is 85 and asked her if fridge is ok and she said ok and that was that.

I am producing the letter below:

To:

The Chairman,

M/s Whirlpool of India Ltd.

Whirlpool House

Plot No. 40, Sector 44,

Gurgaon – 122002

Haryana.

Dear Sir,

Sub: No spare shelves available for -Model No: 20093, S. No: INA 141710971, it is a Neo IC 305 fridge

With reference to the above, I bought a neo i chill fridge in June and asked for extra 2 shelves for putting inside, I was assured that, I would get it once I bought the fridge. Model No: 20093, S. No: INA 141710971, it is a Neo IC 305 fridge. I bought it from Mordern Electronics Chennai.

On asking, requesting , complaining also after 9 months also the company cannot produce and send the spare parts requested by a customer? What sort of company is Whirlpool, if they have no facility to manufacture spare parts?

This is indeed terribly bad after sales service. Sir, if I do not get my spare shelves delivered to me within a fortnight, then, I shall definitely post it on all the social websites and whatsapp. The next will be consumer forum. I too have a limit to my patience.

I have always purchased Godrej fridges and never had any problems, this time I thought let me try whirlpool as it is said tohave a good compressor, and see the mess I hve got into. I do not think I will advise anyone to go I for a whirlpool fridge.

I am also attaching all the complaint numbers I have got from the complaints I made and a copy of the note I put on your online complaint.

If I go to the consumer forum, I will also be asking for a compensation for the terrible service.

Your customer in distress,

ANJANA BINDLISH

complaint No 38074 ,No: 8489 ,no: 28219

Near Abirami theatre.

However, Once it was delivered, I was told to tell the person who came for installation, he told me to make a complaint, I did on 22/6 - No 38074 nothing happened, I called again on 29/6 again nothing happened.Then on 5/7/14 I was asked to register another complaint I did No: 8489 nothing happened, I called the regional manager, nothing happened. Again called on 30/7 nothing. 7/8 called twice nothing. 19/9 called 5 times nothing. 20/9 again a complaint no: 28219 nothing happened. Now I want the fridge to be taken away and my cash returned so that I can get a fridge with more shelves and better after sales service.

Posted on online complaints on 13/11/14 @ 2.15 pm

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of whirlpool neo ic305 fcgb4 frost free refrigerator from Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $368 and wants Whirlpool to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unhelpful customer service, sold with wrong assurances, no spares with company and there is no feedback from company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments