Yet another reason I hate this w & d.After months of our clothes not being cleaned properly due to the washer's poor poor POOR design, we ditched the washer and kept the dryer.

We replaced the washer with a good 'ole fashioned (granny-style) stainless steel tub Speed Queen and voila!! Clean clothes once again! Now, the 'start' switch on our Cabrio dryer is broken. Shocker.

I'm ready to put this POC on the curb and replace it w/ a good 'ole fashioned (granny-style) dryer. Whirlpool, this model should have been recalled a long time ago! Note to self people: The bells and whistles are often not worth it.

And just b/c it's a 'Whirlpool' doesn't make it reliable anymore.Next time, just go Granny-style.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whirlpool dryer. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I wish I could go "granny-style"!If I had known that the new washing machines did not have lint filters, I would have paid ANY price to fix my old General Electric.

What do you mean by granny-style? Not a wringer washer? I just want a lint filter.

When I wash my rugs, I have to run an empty load to clean out the machine.And I still get lint on my next load of clothes.