I am very frustrated with Whirlpool.My wash machine broke and I called Whirlpool to see if it could be fixed.

The machine was less then two years old. They sent out a service contractor and he diagnose the problem and found that it needed a part and Whirlpool would cover the repairs. Three weeks later I found out the part they are waiting for would take 3 months to come in. I called back Whirlpool and to make a long story short it took 8 phone calls back to complain and try to get them to cover the service charge I had to pay for reimbursed.

Not only am I out $90 for a service call I am now spending $100 a month at the laundry mat until the part comes in.

The third person I spoke with at Whirlpool sounded like they may reimburse me for the service call but I spent another several hours on the phone waiting for them to respond and it never happened.

VERY FRUSTRATED AND WILL NOT PURCHASE A WHIRLPOOL APPLIANCE AGAIN!

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool - Refrigerator freezer door misaligned, freezer malfunction Whirlpool "I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator. It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty. Since day..." Read more Whirlpool - Rust marks on stainless steel? Whirlpool "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..." Read more Whirlpool - Wdf560safm Dishwasher Review from Irvine, California Whirlpool "Bought Whirlpool Feb10 2017 trying to get before president sale over. Installed March 3 2017. Stuck the pitcher, blender glass jar and some spoon & spatula to the Dishwasher and..." Read more Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more