I have a whirlpool duet washer that starting making a lot of noise then leaking.I called whirlpool and explained the problem.

The operator told me they have this great program repair plus one for $399 "we will get a technician out and fix it". They have billed my credit card. I said I think this could be an expensive fix it looks like the tub might have to be replaced. She said don't worry it's covered and you will have 1 year waranty.

The D & S repair guy was here end of August, he confirmed my diagnosis and said he would order the parts,but whirlpool might not cover the repair.....what? Ten days later I called D & S and they confirmed whirlpool was not giving them the parts. I called WP and they said no they would give them the parts. Then I called D & S again and they told me no parts and that WP would call and explain why they were not going to fix my washer.

No call so far it's been more than a week.....

My next call the Attorney General in IL and the BBB.Does anyone want to join me....this is out right fraud!

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #885519

Had the same type of experience with a 20 month old $2400 refrigerator ice maker quit called got a repair plus one sent repairman replaced parts three times still didn't work and now wouldn't even get water to the ice maker. At that point they told me it was unrepairable and we're refunding my money and to bad about the refrigerator. They sent people to work on it shouldn't it be their responsibe now that it is even more damaged called corporation they said not there problem.

Whirlpool's extended warranty place ( called Assurant Solutions ). Will only cover so much if it is too costly to repair then they will not repair it and will issue you a refund. So I'm guessing they aren't going to repair it because it is too costly.