My six month old dishwasher broke and tried to get it fixed but they only will come during the day when I work.I tried to get them to come late and the guy laughed at me and said rebook.

So rude and dumb. |I tried to talk to a supervisor and they gave me to someone else and it seemed like just another service person. I asked for a manager and they said there wasn't one.

What the heck kind of company is this.I have a phone call into the place where I bought it I dont know what else to do Arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of repair customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of whirlpool repair service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Whirlpool needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool repair service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments