2.4
Ease of Use

My 2 year old Whirlpool refrigerator condenser went, over $600 to repair.I didn't buy the extended warranty because 3 months after I bought the frig it developed rust spots and they said it was "cosmetic" (I call it defective) so I figured I wasn't giving them more money for a warranty if they couldn't even uphold the original warranty .

big mistake. If you made the mistake of buying Whirlpool, better get that warranty while you can. My Whirlpool dishwasher is also junk. Works, just not well.

This is the most dissatisfied I've been with an American manufacturer in a long time.Going Frigidaire next time for sure.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of whirlpool refrigerator from Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Whirlpool to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective product and shabby product. Author liked the most quality look. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments