Petersburg, Indiana

I own a whirpool refrigerator with an ice maker.Granted it is five years old it has started spitting large and small shards of plastic out into the cups along with ice.

I called whirlpool to let them know about the safety hazard believing they would resolve the issue. They could not be more adamant that it was no longer under warranty. I get that but the fact that it has to do with a choking hazard you would think they would be able to replace it to avoid any lawsuit later on. My wife nearly choked on a piece of plastic from a faulty device.

Yes we no longer use it because of the issue.

I have all whirlpool in my house and today I am certain I will never own another whirpool appliance ever.Attached is a picture of a couple pieces my wife pulled out of her cup after nearly choking

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whirlpool refrigerator. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments