For the price of a side by side whirlpool refrigerate it should be a better warranty then what they offer...

And then you pay 110 for a service call and they tell its a seal system failure.. You need refrigerate a they didn't say what the problem is to me it couldhave a leak or the composer could be bad.

Never use Thompson appliances out of MILAN TN.Unless you have money to give away!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whirlpool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whirlpool.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Whirlpool to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi, my name is Melanie and I am contacting you on behalf of Whirlpool Corporation.We would like this opportunity to address your concerns.

Please provide your name, user ID (anonymous), ID number (819035), address, phone number, and date of purchase.Email to Whirlpool_Digital@BRANDS.com and we will be happy to address your concerns once we have your information.