My whife and I purchased a 4 set of appliances at home depot.They were Whirlpool, abnd we were proud to pick an American made prouct. The refrigerator rusted almost Imediately.The doors were replaced and within 2 weeks the replacement doors began rusting.Now the microwave and dish washer are rusting.So much for American quality. Whirlpool claims rust isnot covered after 30 days.What a pathetic worthless company.Would not buy another Whirlpool product.Hope the company goes bankrupt.Class action lawsuit here we come

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of whirlpool refrigerator from Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whirlpool to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Yes, very disappointed in Whirlpool.After problems after problems with GE refrigerator..

bought a Whirlpool bottom freezer from Sears. Needless to say runs just fine however doors are rusting. A 8 yr old GE stainless steel that is problematic in the garage( humity etc) has no rust...

Very unhappy how it makes my kitchen look nor can I afford to replace it.

Why were the doors rusting? Was there a problem with the seal that keeps air out of the refrigerator?

Lowes was nothing but about customer service took whirlpool back and now with samsung.Home Depot not so good.Have agreed to take back but would not sign anything .Am trying to get back to them but no 2 people know what I am talking about.But they will when I am at the door killing potential sales with the rusty doors on display.Killed 4 sales last week hanging out in their appliance dept.Being in construction for 49 yrs I know plenty of buying power I can push away from doing business there