I have a whirlpool three door.It gathers water in the bottom of the freezer.

The water freezes and then it when it is full and has no where else to go it leaks on the floor. I have thawed it, a repair man came out when it was under warranty and said the drain gets clogged with food. He cleaned it and it was fine for about three months and then did it again and again.

I am tired of having to constantly clean up after it or defrost it.They need to recall this issue and fix the problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whirlpool refrigerator. Whirlpool needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whirlpool.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Whirlpool - Refrigerator freezer door misaligned, freezer malfunction Whirlpool "I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator. It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty. Since day..." Read more Whirlpool - After a paid service of my Refrigerator, I was asked to pay again even for rectification of that bad service; Chennai, Tamilnadu,India Whirlpool "I own a whirlpool double door refrigerator for more than 13 years now. During this March'17, the cooling inside the refrigerator was very low and it was getting hotter. I..." Read more Whirlpool - Wdf560safm Dishwasher Review from Irvine, California Whirlpool "Bought Whirlpool Feb10 2017 trying to get before president sale over. Installed March 3 2017. Stuck the pitcher, blender glass jar and some spoon & spatula to the Dishwasher and..." Read more Whirlpool - Spontaneously broken, cracked control panel Whirlpool "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more