We purchased our Whirlpool side by side refrigerator, moded5lvaxwboo Type 25 Serial # Roo738850 in March 2010.Within the first 18 months a shelf holder (plastic) had broken and a drawer had cracked.

I might add that this is without heavy use, we are a retired couple. When we tried to re-place we were told that it would cost almost $100! We are on a fixed income of course and in this economy we will not be re-placing broken drawer and holder in almost new Whirlpool refrigerator!

Low quality is what I call Whirlpool.Never again will I buy Whirlpool.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Lol@ the whirlpool rep offering to help assist you find the part.They obviously have been helped if tey knew the price...

I repair appliances for a living and let me say that all whirlpool parts are insanely overpriced.

86$ for a piece of rubber with a magnet in it (door gasket)..And if you break your glass shelf I suggest you measure it call a custom glass piece give them the measurements they will give you a tempered glass replacement at 1/2 the cost.

WP2008

Hello Anonymous.My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your refrigerator. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name, the reveiw number 288523, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.