Do not buy Whirlpool. We bought a Whirlpool refrigerator that was delivered in February 2013. The compressor went out in July 2014. There is no warranty past one year. Whirlpool does not think the product will last longer than a year so they do not protect or help the purchaser.

Whirlpool does not want to be contacted about their worthless product and does not offer customer satisfaction when their product goes out. Do not waste your money on Whirlpool appliances.

This Refrigerator cost over $2,000.00 and $650.00 to repair. Whirlpool offers no satisfaction or solution. Whirlpool doesn't want to be contacted or informed of their lack of customer service.

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I been out of service with my refrigerator for thirty days. The service man said the

thing is a lemon, but whirlpool will not replace the unit.

Whirlpool refrigerator and dishwasher Whirlpool "My brand new fridge and dishwasher started having a line of rust spots running down the door. It's not random, but a line. I've always used a..." Read more Whirlpool - Refrigerator Review from Spring Hill, Florida Whirlpool "I purchased a whirlpool refrigerator and still under 1yr warranty. The water drips on door n i was told it was the ice cubes causing it so i emptied the..." Read more Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Whirlpool and Lowes Personnel  seem to believe the life of an elderly person has no value!  I don't agree . . . Whirlpool "In the fall of 2013, my Whirlpool cooking stove from Lowes was delivered. It came with free installation. We make home-cooked meals, bake bread, and make everything from..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more