2.0
Style and Design

Early on each and every sliding shelf cracked. No one was rough with them, they just cracked. Eventually anything that was made of the cheap plastic the company used, either cracked or plain broke. I am greatly disappointed with this product and wonder if they have made appropriate improvements with a higher impact/better quality plastic. I have made a complaint to the company, but is was done too late. I can assure you that the plastic is of inferior quality.

letter sent:

Dear Whirlpool,

I have never sent in a complaint about your product. It has actually been a considerable amount of time since I purchased our [first] new refrigerator. The good news is, it's still working! However, the notable issue which occured to this model, happened early on, I just did not find time to send in my concerns before now. Each and every shelf and drawer, including the butter cover and separate containters cracked and broke easily, often and almost immediately. I was wondering if others had similar complaints about the poor and thin plastic material you used in this model. I have been greatly disappointed in the plastic's inability to remain intact. Please let me know if you have had similar complaints and what can be done about it.

meowmel wrote the review because of bad quality at Whirlpool. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whirlpool to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective product. Author liked the most quality look. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool whirlpool refrigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments