North Reading, Massachusetts

I have purchased a whirlpool refrigeraor (Top freezer and bottom fridge) about 1 1/2 years ago a Sear Dept. Store. I am very dissatisfied with it. One of the top shelves has broken and doesn't go into place, the black gasket on the freezer compartment is now hanging down and the bottom of the fridge leaks onto my new wood floor. The floor is now lifting in the spot where the water drips onto it.

You have to bend so far down to look into fridge part, that it makes your back sore.

I have had many used refrigerators and never a problem with any of them. I am very disappointed with this refrigerator

I hope to hear from someone soon so I know what to do at this point in time with my refrigerator.

Kim

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008
#519650

Hi Kim.My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your refrigerator. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer), your user ID name (KIm1258), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.