So all my troubles started 2 months back when there was a fused-bulb in my fridge, we call customer service and they came to replace the bulb after two days and charged 285 bucks for it, They told that if there is any trouble within a month they will replace it for free.Genius service point were the service providers.The very Next day , bulb stopped working.

After that , we called them tens of times and every time we called them , they promised someone was on the way it has been more than 2 months, think they are still on the way. They will not even talk properly since they have taken the money. All they wanted to do was wait over the one-month period so that they get paid again. Today I called customer service and they say its more than two months it our fault and we have to pay once more.

Most pathetic service!! AVOID WHIRLPOOL AND GENIUS SERVICE POINT.

They are a bunch of thugs and cheapsters.We were buying whirlpool products for years in Delhi , but after having such a bad experience in b'lore, we for sure are dropping out!!

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008
#519655

Hello Anonymous.My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your APPLIANCE. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer), your user ID name (), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.