I purchased a whirlpool top load dishwasher in June 2011.Within six months of the purchase, it broke

3 times.

They sent out technicians 3 times and each spent well over 2 hours trying to repair it. The last tech told me it was going to break again, but he was going to replace the belt anyway per whirlpools instructions. He told me to request to whirlpool to replace the machine before my warranty expires. I requested and they told me no.

Now it is Aug. 2012 and my ONE year warranty is up by just a month or so and it is BROKE again, with the same thing!!! I called and talked to them and they basically said there was nothing more they could do, "But they were so sorry for the inconvience", REALLY? The supervisor even hung up on me after I requested to speak to someone else.

This has been a horrible product and I can not believe whirlpool wouldn't even consider trying to help me. I will never, EVER purchase a whirlpool product again and I will write and spread the word to everyone I know about the way I was treated and the poor products!

What an incovenience I have experienced!!!!Four times the same product has broken ~ UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!

Review about: Whirlpool Dishwasher.

Hello.I am sorry to learn about your appliance repair needs.

I am not sure exactly the appliance you are referring to, as I am not aware of any top loading dishwashers. You are welcome to provide your name, phone number, address, and full model and serial number of the appliance. Please email the information to

I would be happy to look into this further for you.Sincerely, Melanie.