I have purchase a 1.5 ton Whirlpool a/c in June 2011 with a 2 free service. The second wet service was scheduled in June however when we received a call from Whirlpool service center we were on vacations out of town so, we requested them to make it after a week the date was around the beginning of June 2012 for the service. We received no call from them after that. Now when I called them for the 2nd free service on 17th June they said no request has been placed on their records and the warranty on the a/c has expired. Since I have one more a/c purchased from whirlpool the a/c was serviced at the end of the summer season and their personal told me before that however the date of service on their manual is stated as only 9 months from the purchase date but they can service the a/c at the customer's convenience. The service of the Whirlpool customer agents were pathetic and they were even rude and hung up the calls multiple times on numerous occasions.We would be thankful if you support us in taking strict action against Whirlpool Company. I ADVICE ALL NOT TO GO FOR WHIRLPOOL PRODUCT, IF YOU WANT POST SALES SERVICES OF YOUR SATISFACTION. I feel that company like WHIRLPOOL is selling substandard products & fraudulently fooling it's customer's and making big money.

I WILL TAKE THIS CASE TO THE CONSUMER COURT IN CASE THE ISSUE IS NOT FIXED SOON.

Service request number: DL0612021316

LALIT SALDHI

9873155595

Review about: Whirlpool Warranty.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hello Mr.Saldhi.

My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Whirlpool. We have attempted to contact you to get the information about your air conditioner. To this date, I have still not heard from you regarding your air conditoner. If you would like us to look into this further, you will need to provide the information I have requsted from you.

Please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer), your user ID name (LALIT SALDHI), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review this once we have received your email.Sincerely, Melanie.