I have 5 properties and I am in the process of getting rid of all the Whirlpool appliances that are in propertues.Every year I have had to call and get service done on something that they made.

After being told that I have a 5 year warrenty on the A/C condensing unit the service man told me that I will have to pay for the labor and freon on the faulty compressor which is not even 2 years old from the date that I got the unit. Now that I am 5 months pregant and living in a 90 degree house due to the faulty *** that they make. I am orginally from Michigan but they can forget me ever purchasing whirpool *** again.

I never had a problem with my LG appliances cause just like their commerical LIFE IS GOOD with LG and that is the truth.Whirlpool can take their *** and shove it cause I am done and selling the appliaces that I do have in my properties and getting a real qualtiy product that is made by a company that cares about customers.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your Whirlpool appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (Whirlpool) or Twitter (WhirlpoolCare).Or contact us directly via e-mail NAR_Customer_Solutions@Whirlpool.com.