My Whirlpool Duet HE Dryer control panel is stuck. After looking through my owners manual, and seeing no "troubleshooting" section, I get on-line to Whirlpool's website - again, no "troubleshooting" - my only choices are "service repair & ordering parts." Since I'm not sure if I really need parts or service, and it maybe possible I can fix this myself - I look for the "customer service" contact numbers - they are all closed on weekends. I try "Chat" - all closed on weekends.

Whirlpool either doesn't think it's customers need assistance on weekends, or just doesn't want to spend the money to hire anyone on the weekend to staff customer service. I can't believe my family is the only one that does laundry on the weekends....

If I end up needing a new dryer - you can bet it won't be a Whirlpool/Maytag product.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I have the exact same problem with my HE Whirlpool washing machine since the day I bought it.It was under warranty and they sent a repair guy to replace the control panel.

Two years later after continually trying to deal with it, a repair guy says the control panel needs to be replaced.

Either the machines are faulty or the control panels.The warranty has run out and they refuse to help in any way.

Please call us on our CRM number 60008558 or 18601804558 or send us a mail at whirlpoolcomplaintsonline@gmail.com listing your complaint, contact details or complaint number. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.