purchased a complete kitchen whirlpool stove micro wave dishwasher & refrigerator.Both doors on convex shape buckled in many places as moving in & out to clean.Neither lowes or whirlpool would come out and look at item.Suggested we buy new doors.Went in to lowes no model now in store or made.We will not purchase any items from either place anymore.Really thought some one would at least look at problem as it sure looked like a design problem.Guess so as no more models.Friday get a callto add 5 more years on warranty.Replied why would I add more time for me to set & look at man in moon dents in door.The stainless steel on door to thin and on a convex surface dented.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

We purchased a Whirlpool Refrigerator, Range & Dishwasher 2 years ago. Our refrigerator ice maker has taken a *** 3 times (the same part). We purchased a lemon and when we call Whirlpool they don't care....it's our money spent and obviously our problem.

Whirlpool - Refrigerator freezer door misaligned, freezer malfunction Whirlpool "I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator. It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty. Since day..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Whirlpool - After a paid service of my Refrigerator, I was asked to pay again even for rectification of that bad service; Chennai, Tamilnadu,India Whirlpool "I own a whirlpool double door refrigerator for more than 13 years now. During this March'17, the cooling inside the refrigerator was very low and it was getting hotter. I..." Read more Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more