Purchased a new front loading Duet in October of 2008 for $1000.This is the second time we've had the supplier out for maintenance only to be told that it would cost at least $800 in parts alone.

So we call Whirlpool direct only to be told by a "supervisor" that this is something we should expect! Let's think about that statement for a moment.......hmm. Obviously quality and customer satisfaction are not part of Whirlpools ideals (at least not in this country). We live in a brand new home that we allow the builder to use as a model, so it is safe to say that we will not be recommending their product to the countless new prospective home owners who pass through here.

Absolutely totally disgusted in their product, their attitude, and their lack of professionalism.

This machine works fine until it is switched on.You definitely can't make a silk purse out of this "pigs ear".

Review about: Whirlpool Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I had problems with my Duet and it me a month of acting a "fool" and calling whirlpool every other day to get the problem fixed......my first and last Whorlpool product.....

First of all I think "Kyle" is an automated reply system - probably the only thing that works (surprisingly) at Whirlpool. It will break down shortly if your products are anything to go by. I would suggest that your Customer Care or Customer Service department (whatever you want to call it - either way it's a misnomer) go the same way as your nonexistent Quality Control department.

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (Whirlpool) or Twitter (WhirlpoolCare).Or contact us directly via e-mail NAR_Customer_Solutions@Whirlpool.com.