1.8

This a 2013 washing machine a mere 4 years old and the MCC quit working so it was replaced $156.00 later and it won't spin at high speeds and gets stuck at 12 mins.I had the MCC replaced again and still no change.

Then replaced the CCU at $186.00 and now have a F99 code and it will not boot. I finally got fed up and bought an LG so in 4 years have spent $3000+/_ for two sets of washer and dryers plus parts for the STILL non working whirlpool. Never again will I ever buy a Whirlpool product and I am telling everyone we see not to buy. It's JUNK.

After extensive online research I have found it is a factory problem. Whirlpool service can't even fix their own units. They just keep replacing parts at costs to customers. They now want to replace the human interface which is a $200 dollar part.

That's $500 dollars in parts for a $800 dollar washing machine that on sale was $600.

Absolutely ridiculous!!!!!I should have used the machine for target practice.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I will never buy whirlpool appliance.

I didn't like: Cost of repairs and parts, That you cannot get answers, There is no reslution except to buy lg, Fact that they sell bad products and the customer suffers, Disintegrating control panel is not cosmetic.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

10/02/2017 Whirlpool has responded to this complaint. I have responded back with the requested information. We will see how this goes.

WP2008

We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your Whirlpool® Washer.We would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please respond back to this email address Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com with your Reviewer ID 1108488, the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedcomsumer.com), name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Please include a brief description of your concerns in your email.

Thank you.whirlpool® Social Media Relations

h.kitchener

This is why you should never buy anything other than a basic, no-frills appliance that, once it breaks and you cannot fix it yourself or very cheaply, you throw out and buy a new one. You bough a washing machine that was probably $300 too much in the first place and your best bet it to junk it before spending any more money and buying a basic one---make sure it is top load.