I have a Whirlpool French door (freezer on bottom) that is just 16 months old and quit working 4 days ago.After losing $500.00 in food, the service repair man came to tell me that I have a bad compressor.Whirlpool said that on the model that I have that there is only a one year warranty!!!

On a compressor!! Are you kidding me? The service would cost me $1200! They pretty much had a nonchalant attitude about it!!

Who cares about the consumer anymore! I will never, ever, ever buy a Whirlpool product or any associated with it again!!!

And believe me...my friends and there friends will know too!

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

whirlpool ref mod# gx2fhdxvq pur02/05/11

ref.has leak in system that freezes then floods freezer.

repairman said to throw away get another not fix able???help

WP2008

Hello Patsy.My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your APPLIANCE. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (PissedConsumer), your user ID name (Patsy58), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.