First of all we buy a whirlpool fridge back in 2009 from lowes side by side.This fridge isent even 2 years old yet and it breaks.

Had a tech come look at it told me to call whirlpool, called whirlpool and they said that tech diddent work with them had to send one of "their" techs out. Gave me a price of 130 to come out and fix the problem, asked her 4 TIMES what the price would be on a RECORDED line right? okay.

so the tech finally comes out 5 days later from A & E factory service doesent have any tools with him to check what is wrong says his truck is in ny and had no parts either.

Had to leave get a part to "try it" and did and it worked. Part was a 40 dollar part charged 240 in labor took him 5 min to do! REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!! 5 min for 240 in labor?!

and thats not even what i was quoted!

so called whirlpool and spoke to 3 different people about how horrible this was noone cares too bad.HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE THIS COMPANY DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCT WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN AND WILL SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

nikalseyn

Most repairmen charge from the time they leave their business until the time they return to it from your service call.Check your invoice and it should outline the charge for labour such as: 4 hours @ $100 per hour.

The going rate in my area for plumbers is $100 per hours, so a couple of hours on a service call can add up real fast. I suspect appliance repairmen are similar.

But, check your bill.If the labour is not specified by hours, parts of hours times the hourly rate, then call them and ask for the bill to be given to you that way so you can see what's going on.