Shoreham, New York

I purchased a Whirlpool GY397LXUS electric slide in range and been experiencing an ongoing issue where the over door gap at the top when closed get wide due to the door bending where it meets the hinges.We had it the door replaced 3 times and the retailer actually replaced the stove and it's happened again (even worst) on the second new stove I received.

My wife does not use the oven that often and I have no young children abusing it. I cannot explain why the door keeps doing this.

Is so bad on this one that the oven light will not go off.- Am I the only person experiencing this issue?

Review about: Whirlpool Range.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

I just installed a GY397LUUS.It fits perfectly.

The problem is that the oven door doesn't seem to close tightly and when closed there is about a 1/2 inch gap at the top. I tried the oven and cannot feel any heat escaping, but it just doesn't seem right.

Is this normal?Mike Poulton

WP2008

Hello Cxrob.My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your range. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the site you were contacted on, your user ID name, your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.Digital@whirlpool.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.

to WP2008 Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States #797518

My name is hai dinh.Model gy397lxus 03 serial is d32527171.

Bought it at lowes 3 months ago. Not in used yet. Was told it needs to have powered so door would closes. It works but the latch does nothing when close.

My phone is 5802771486. Address is 1115 country wood rd. Ardmore ok.

73401.Please help