We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night.I'm suspecting the ice maker?

The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost meat we had in it.

Very disappointed.Thank goodness we were home when we noticed the smell.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of whirlpool gsf26c4exb02 refrigerator from Whirlpool and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whirlpool to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whirlpool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of BRAND Corporation.We would like this opportunity to address your concerns.

If you still have the refrigerator, we ask you to disconnect it from its power source and do not use it.

Please provide your name, user ID (anonymous), ID number (922396), address, phone number, and date of purchase.Email to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com.

WP2008