Whirlpool Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator Review from Rocklin, California
We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night.I'm suspecting the ice maker?
The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost meat we had in it.
Very disappointed.Thank goodness we were home when we noticed the smell.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago. The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Right after the warranty expiration is the beginning for all problems. Brand new whirlpool side by side door bought in 2014 August, September 2015 started all the issues with..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I have the exact same problem and it's so frustrating. I cannot open any pspimage file without corel pspx9 crashing on me. I have tried the same avenues..."
- "I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016. When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about..."
- "I ordered paeking passes to a football game through ticket master spent 48.00 dollars on *** parking. Tucket master sent me multiple messages leading up to the event saying printable..."