Rocklin, California

We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night.I'm suspecting the ice maker?

The smoke damage is awful not to mention all the lost meat we had in it.

Very disappointed.Thank goodness we were home when we noticed the smell.

Review about: Whirlpool Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

WP2008

Hi, my name is Melanie, and I am contacting you on behalf of BRAND Corporation.We would like this opportunity to address your concerns.

If you still have the refrigerator, we ask you to disconnect it from its power source and do not use it.

Please provide your name, user ID (anonymous), ID number (922396), address, phone number, and date of purchase.Email to Whirlpool_Digital@Whirlpool.com.

WP2008

Whirlpool refrigerator and dishwasher Whirlpool "My brand new fridge and dishwasher started having a line of rust spots running down the door. It's not random, but a line. I've always used a..." Read more Review about Whirlpool Ed5Pvexws06 Side-By-Side Refrigerator from Petersburg, Indiana Whirlpool "I own a whirpool refrigerator with an ice maker. Granted it is five years old it has started spitting large and small shards of plastic out into the..." Read more Whirlpool - Rust marks on stainless steel? Whirlpool "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..." Read more Whirlpool - Refrigerator freezer door misaligned, freezer malfunction Whirlpool "I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator. It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty. Since day..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more