I purchased a Whirlpool Gold French Door Refrigerator less than 3 years ago.Model no.
6X2FHDXVB03. Serial no. K02497488. The freezer is located on the bottom.
I called Whirlpool's customer service to see if they knew of the problem and they gave me no help whatsoever. They told me to call service. I am removing a large cookie sheet of ice approx. 1/2" everday from this nightmare.
The freezer freezes up. I have cleaned everything and maintain it.
The service is terrible and I am at my wit's end, thinking I paid a good buck for this fridge and it's nothing but a piece of ***.I will never buy a Whirlpool product again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool 6X2Fhdxvb03 French Door Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Within a month of delivery of whirlpool modelGI6SARXXF06 the ice maker failed. It was broken. Further the ice maker does not sufficient space to store ice for a..."
- "My brand new fridge and dishwasher started having a line of rust spots running down the door. It's not random, but a line. I've always used a..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."