I purchased a Whirlpool Gold French Door Refrigerator less than 3 years ago.Model no.

Related: Whirlpool - REFRIG NO GOOD

6X2FHDXVB03. Serial no. K02497488. The freezer is located on the bottom.

I called Whirlpool's customer service to see if they knew of the problem and they gave me no help whatsoever. They told me to call service. I am removing a large cookie sheet of ice approx. 1/2" everday from this nightmare.

The freezer freezes up. I have cleaned everything and maintain it.

The service is terrible and I am at my wit's end, thinking I paid a good buck for this fridge and it's nothing but a piece of ***.I will never buy a Whirlpool product again!

Review about: Whirlpool 6X2Fhdxvb03 French Door Refrigerator.

Review #442052 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Whirlpool Refrigerator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Louie Miller
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #704672

Well known design flaw.Easy & cheap to fix.

Tube that moves condensed water to defrost tray is outfitted with a "duck-bill" valve to control the pace of drainage.

Original "duck-bill" valve is undersized, plugs up, runs over and freezes.

Authorized repairman fixed mine in 30 minutes for $65 including trip charge.