I purchased a Whirlpool Gold French Door Refrigerator less than 3 years ago.Model no.
6X2FHDXVB03. Serial no. K02497488. The freezer is located on the bottom.
I called Whirlpool's customer service to see if they knew of the problem and they gave me no help whatsoever. They told me to call service. I am removing a large cookie sheet of ice approx. 1/2" everday from this nightmare.
The freezer freezes up. I have cleaned everything and maintain it.
The service is terrible and I am at my wit's end, thinking I paid a good buck for this fridge and it's nothing but a piece of ***.I will never buy a Whirlpool product again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool 6X2Fhdxvb03 French Door Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."