I purchased a Whirlpool Gold French Door Refrigerator less than 3 years ago.Model no.

6X2FHDXVB03. Serial no. K02497488. The freezer is located on the bottom.

I called Whirlpool's customer service to see if they knew of the problem and they gave me no help whatsoever. They told me to call service. I am removing a large cookie sheet of ice approx. 1/2" everday from this nightmare.

The freezer freezes up. I have cleaned everything and maintain it.

The service is terrible and I am at my wit's end, thinking I paid a good buck for this fridge and it's nothing but a piece of ***.I will never buy a Whirlpool product again!

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Louie Miller
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #704672

Well known design flaw.Easy & cheap to fix.

Tube that moves condensed water to defrost tray is outfitted with a "duck-bill" valve to control the pace of drainage.

Original "duck-bill" valve is undersized, plugs up, runs over and freezes.

Authorized repairman fixed mine in 30 minutes for $65 including trip charge.

Whirlpool elect dryer model WED5500XWO control board Whirlpool "I had the same problem with Whirlpool that you did. I bought a used model WED5500XWO, year old. The control board burned and melted and damaged the Assembly Interface. I..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Whirlpool - Wtw7800Xwz Review from Lillington, North Carolina Whirlpool "This is a totsl defect, regardless of warranty or not. No unudual wear....it just CRACKED! Costs greater than $200 and no guarantee the same thing won't happen to a different..." Read more Whirlpool - Spontaneously broken, cracked control panel Whirlpool "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Mary Kay - Creme to Powder Ripoff Mary Kay "I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount of..." Read more