I purchased a Whirlpool Gold French Door Refrigerator less than 3 years ago.Model no.

6X2FHDXVB03. Serial no. K02497488. The freezer is located on the bottom.

I called Whirlpool's customer service to see if they knew of the problem and they gave me no help whatsoever. They told me to call service. I am removing a large cookie sheet of ice approx. 1/2" everday from this nightmare.

The freezer freezes up. I have cleaned everything and maintain it.

The service is terrible and I am at my wit's end, thinking I paid a good buck for this fridge and it's nothing but a piece of ***.I will never buy a Whirlpool product again!

Review about: Whirlpool Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #704672

Well known design flaw.Easy & cheap to fix.

Tube that moves condensed water to defrost tray is outfitted with a "duck-bill" valve to control the pace of drainage.

Original "duck-bill" valve is undersized, plugs up, runs over and freezes.

Authorized repairman fixed mine in 30 minutes for $65 including trip charge.

Cabrio washer purchased 12/23/15, broke 10/28/16, Whirlpool cannot get part till 11/20-11/25 UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Whirlpool "I purchased my Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer set on 12/23/15. On 10/28/16 my washer quite working. I called Whirlpool as I have a warranty on the set,..." Read more Whirlpool - Expensive Refrigerator a nightmare so is customer service Whirlpool "June 19, 2017 Dear Mr. A-Z Repair Technician, WELCOME BACK!! This being your 6th visit we can talk frankly. You get paid very well by Whirlpool for handling warranty work..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Whirlpool Wrv986fdem01 Refrigerator Review from Wilmington, Delaware Whirlpool "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more