Eden Isle, Louisiana

I purchased a Whirlpool Gas Water Heater from Loews and I am 100% dissatisfied with it!It will not stay lit for more than 2 days...we are always having to relight the heater.

The service man claims there is nothing wrong but does admit Whirlpool has hundreds of complaints on this same issue. I went online to read the complaints and they are all for the same issue. Some say they were offered to purchase a replacement part thru Whirlpool and it still would not stay lit. Why does Whirlpool continue to make these faulty water heaters?

Why does Loews continue to sell them?I will never buy ANYTHING made by Whirlpool again and I will continue to spread the word about their crappy appliances!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Whirlpool. The most disappointing about whirlpool gas water heater from Whirlpool was unresponsive to needs and poor merchandise Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whirlpool.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Whirlpool to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whirlpool?

Comments